Sunday 8 March 2015

International Women's Day 2015

Last year I celebrated this incredible day by posting a list of my favourite strong female characters to be proud of. You can read it here!

This year I thought I'd go for a different approach and list some of my favourite female authors. They're not in a ranked order, just alphabetical by last name.

1. Cecelia Ahern
2. Jane Austen
3. Emily Bronte
4. Suzanne Collins
5. Jenny Downham
6. Becca Fitzpatrick
7. Cynthia Hand
8. Stephenie Meyer
9. Lauren Oliver
10. Cat Patrick
11. Veronica Roth
12. J.K. Rowling
13. Carrie Ryan
14. Maggie Stiefvater
15. Paula Weston
16. Moira Young

I want to add myself but feel like that would be a little arrogant so I'll just say it down here. I'm also an awesome female author!

Keep up the good work ladies.

Molly Looby
Author / Ghostwriter / Editor / Blogger / Reviewer / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment