Monday 12 December 2016

Book Signing at Waterstones






On Saturday, I had one of the greatest days ever! I spent the day at my very first book signing. All day I got to chat to readers and YA lovers, and not to mention recommend some of my favourite books. I couldn't help myself! Sometimes you just have to point people to Patrick Ness's The Knife of Never Letting Go or Jenny Downham's Before I Die.



The Waterstones staff were so friendly and encouraging, and I felt so welcomed. It was a mad rush being so close to Christmas, but they asked me how I was getting on every now and then, which was so kind of them considering how busy it was. 



I'm so proud ZA's sitting on the shelf with some of my favourite authors!


And let me tell you, there's something magical about staying in a bookshop all day and talking about nothing but books. Everyone who came to talk to me brightened my day, and I hope I brightened theirs too.



To everyone who bought a copy of ZA, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you drop me a line to tell me what you thought. I always love hearing from my readers.



And thank you for coming and making my day awesome!

Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready


molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment