Monday 5 December 2016

NaNoWriM0 2016 Post #5


So, the race is over. Welcome to December, everyone! And relax.

Well, not for me. I'm STILL WRITING, though I must admit I took this weekend off as I was hanging out with my family. But back to it this week. I better finish this stupid novel this week. Can't wait to have a really long nap.

NaNo was pretty eventful this year. I wrote 75,643 words in total, which I'd just like to point out is a NaNo and a half! It is also the most I've ever written during NaNoWriMo. I drank 52 cups of tea while writing, which is one every 1,450 words.

Here's a recap of how I got on.






Everyone who took part, winner or not, should be super-proud of themselves. We are writers, and we are superheroes.

Until next year, Wrimos.


Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready


molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment