Monday 8 May 2017

The Fate of Ten - Pittacus Lore



The Fate of Ten is book six in the Lorien Legacies series. Go read books one to five! The series starts with I am Number Four.


So, the weird thing about these books is that I put one down, dying for the next one, and then it takes me ages to pick it up. But once I do, I'm in, and it's over in a matter of days. Hours really, but I had to sleep and work and stuff.

Once again, I was blown away by the most intense, action-packed instalment yet. I have no idea what can possibly top this one, but I guess I'll find out soon.

It's really hard to review this as it was mostly action sequences, and Lore is a master at them. The brief periods without fighting were great too. I just love all these characters and how they interact with one another. I'm totally in love with the series, as you'd imagine. I've poured many many hours into these books at this point. And I regret nothing.

I read the first 100 pages in one go. That's how intense it is. I could hardly put it down. I didn't want to stop reading.

It's great to sink into a series and know what's going on. I thought I'd struggle to keep up, but Lore did a great job of reminding me of what I'd forgotten.

And there's nothing else worth mentioning other than I loved every word, couldn't turn the pages fast enough, and immediately grabbed for the next and final book, United as One, when I was done.

There aren't even words to describe how much I loved and devoured this book. It was just amazing. Gah!

The Fate of Ten was gripping, intense, emotional, and explosive. It was awesome!




Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment